Please join with me in celebrating our Classified Employees. They are the best and this school could not function without them. Take a minute to reflect on all they do everyday to help our students achieve and make our jobs a little easier. I truly mean it when I tell you how very important they are to Diggs-Latham. I will be setting up a special little treat in the office on Monday Morning to Honor them. Just a little thank-you. Please join me in letting them know how special they are and how much the work they do is appreciated here at D-L. Don't forget our busdrivers and our cafeteria workers as well.
Secondly, I have already put in a nomination for Classified Employee of the Year. Please join me and let's try to recognize everyone of our classified employees. I believe you can personally only nominate one but there is no limit on how many can be nominated from our school, so go to the CAC on our district website and fill out a nomination form. It only takes a few minutes. If you need help finding it, let me know and I will be glad to help you. Let's pull together and show them how much we care about them!
No comments:
Post a Comment