Sunday, December 4, 2011
Friendly Reminder
Please do your best to make sure that you follow schedules for cafeteria and recess times. We have been noticing that the children are spending longer than they should be out at recess. Some classes have been coming in as many as 20 minutes late several times a week. I hate to blanket announce this but I want to give those classes time to correct the problem before I address it on an individual basis. We all experience being out there 5 minutes longer from time to time but 10-15-20 and more minutes add up to hours of instruction lost in a week. We really can't afford to miss this valuable time so thank you for working with us on this. I am sure it is happening because time just flies out there, so just be aware. Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment