WOW!!!!!! I feel just like a proud "mama". Our kids rocked the Magnet Fair. They were awesome and performed beautifully! They were poised and confident. I know I am biased but they really were the best. What made them stand apart? I believe it was the variation in the performance. There were beautiful instrumentals, modern dance, a little "You Can't Touch This", drama, comedy, art, infusion, beautiful songs and so much more! Also, our Arts Team is awesome. They put a lot of hard work into the preparation for the fair. I am so proud of each and every one of them. They deserve the credit for a job very well done! I would also like to thank all of the staff members who came out to work the booth. We were slammed most of the day. A very big thank you to everyone who assisted. We received many compliments on a job very well done.
Magnet Fair Team: ALL STARS!
John Powelson
Amanda Gordon
Amanda Stevenson
Ann Farthing
Phillip Spencer
Coach McCutcheon
Judy and Dusty Uhrig (Dusty was Taz for most of the day along with Amanda!)
Dianne M. Shoaf -Drama
Thank you to the following faculty who supported DL by working the Booth.
Melissa Baccari
Shakila Faqih
Tryla Green
Alisha Taylor
Jenny Jacobs
Julissa Knight
Gloria Pubantz
Stephen and Danielle Friel
Linda Studevent
THANK YOU MRS. DOBSON FOR ALL YOUR ADMINISTRATIVE WORK.
I hope I remembered everyone...Let me know if I missed someone:)

No comments:
Post a Comment