Sunday, October 16, 2011
The Common Core Standards Training Plan Draft
The Common Core Training Plan Draft has been completed and we need your input and approval. We worked for several hours on Friday trying to put together a plan that would allow us to get it done by the end of the school year without having to come on nights or weekends. I have given up faculty meetings, and added 1/2 day planning times so that you may have time during the day with a sub. We will also use LTMs. This was not an easy task as there are a lot of scheduled events and testing that we had to work around. We want your input. It is important that you feel comfortable with the plan. Thank you to Cheryl, Gloria and Cassandra. I will create a survey monkey so you can read over the plan and vote yes or no. It will go up later in the week after you have had time to digest the plan. If you have any suggestions, we welcome them:) I will send the plan out in an email.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment